KameratMagVesHaKameratMagVesHa

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Chop It Up Chop It Up

This is the best track you have uploaded.
Both when it comes to production and composition.

The drum sound here is good compared to some of your other tracks.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks! I can't take credit for the drums here though, created by ShumDrummer on Wikiloops. His work is by far some of the best I've ever collaborated with. Crystal clear quality with loads of really interesting beats and fills that are just a dream to play over. Also they barely need EQ'ing when you bring them into the software which rocks.

Highly recommend checking out some of his backing tracks if you get the chance! (Linked to him in the song description but you may need to create a free user account to access)

Compress//Distort 2 Compress//Distort 2

The guitar playing here is very good. Much better than anything i can pull off at the moment.
The drums sound better than the other track i reviewed.

I liked the guitar playing here, but it just seems like the track doesn't go anywhere.

The sound is ok, not good enough for a record but that's probably not what you had in mind.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks! This one does uses some MIDI drums I put together myself, but the other you mentioned is a backing track made by Irlenn on Wikiloops. Great template to work with but didn't occur to me whether or not they were analogue. Of the two I thought it was this one that sounded a bit more robotic lol

I hear what you mean about it not really going anywhere. Love coming up with riffs and putting them together, but in overall composition and structuring I feel like I have a long way to go!

Not So Fast Not So Fast

Did you use a drum machine for the song?
Well the song is ok but the production sounds a bit flawed.

I almost can't hear the bass drum or the bass itself.
The drums sounds very thin.

I would recommend a higher quality drum machine for the song, if you want drums that sounds better. IMO

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for that, completely missed how quiet the bass is here, will have to go back in and bring it up a little sometime :)

No Limits No Limits

I liked the buildup and the "main" riff.
But it didn't make me want to explore the genre though.
But not much can.

Lethalix responds:

well...thanks i guess... :)

Trouble ahead Trouble ahead

I remember hearing something like this in my mind while I was sick as a child.
The difference is just that i saw a great old ship as well.

I don't care about the lenght, but it is difficult for me to rate something that's more of an experience than a song.